changes to the group's "Welcome" section

MP

Jan 6, 2024, 9:07:31 PMJan 6
to leining
Hi, everyone! and especially if you're a relatively-new member, welcome!  I've made some changes to the "Welcome" section (Google Groups>Leining homepage [depending on your Google-account setup, the URL may be here], visible on the WWW).  If you have a personal Website, 'blog, etc. you would like the group to know about, or if you want the "Welcome" page to list a Leining-related Website/page you find useful & believe others also would, please reply (either personally to me or to this conversation, as you wish).  Thanks, and Gut Chodesh [Shvat 5784]!

All the best from
Michael Poppers * Elizabeth, NJ, USA