Looking for an Example

Art Roth

Sep 17, 2023, 10:32:22 PM9/17/23
to leining
G"mar xatima tova to everyone.

Strange that this is the first posting on this list since February (and only the second of 2023).

Using various sections of R. Breuer's sefer, I was able find a few examples in Na"kh of a pazeir preceded by two or more munaxim without a p"siq right before the pazeir.
     I Kin 6:1 and 8:1
     Jer 25:12
     Ezek 8:3

However, I am looking for such an example in Torah, so far without success.  I know of the following examples in Torah of a pazeir preceded by two or more munaxim (some with the help of Breuer's sefer and others off the top of my head), but all of them have a p"siq right before the pazeir.
    Gen 21:14
    Lev 23:20
    Num 9:10(a), 11:26 (twice), 16:7(b), and 32:33
    Deut 7:1, 16:16, and 22:6
(a) Simanim and Qoren have a merkha on יהיה, but the correct trope is a munax.  It's impossible for a merkha to be a m"shareit to a pazeir.
(b) Simanim and Qoren have a single munax on ותנו-בהן, which would invalidate this example, but historical evidence suggests that it's correct for ותנו to have its own munax.

Do examples of what I'm looking for exist (and if so, where are they)?

Thanks,
Art

Art Roth

Sep 17, 2023, 11:45:04 PM9/17/23
to leining
Jamie Conway sent me (privately) the locations of TEN such examples.  Thanks much, Jamie!