Article on Tom Buchler z"l

Michael Stein

Mar 21, 2022, 9:23:18 AM3/21/22
to lei...@googlegroups.com
I saw this article via Facebook about Trope Trainer and its late developer and list member Tom Buchler.

mart...@aol.com

Mar 21, 2022, 9:27:44 AM3/21/22
to lei...@googlegroups.com
cant seem to get the link

jaybr...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2022, 9:34:56 AM3/21/22
to leining

Michael Stein

Mar 21, 2022, 10:34:14 AM3/21/22
to lei...@googlegroups.com
I could have sworn I pasted it into the email, but it's not there. Let me try this again. In case URLs are getting stripped for some reason, I'll also give it as

https : // inputmag dot com / features / tropetrainer-thomas-buchler-torah-software

mart...@aol.com

Mar 21, 2022, 10:40:43 AM3/21/22
to lei...@googlegroups.com
got it.thanks  interesting though i wasnt a user of it