Mazal Tov! After 18 Years...

S. Goldstein

Aug 15, 2022, 6:50:05 PM8/15/22
Mazal Tov! I'm thrilled to announce that after 18 years of labor and love, I leave a legacy of my years of teaching Kriah.
BH … I have finally published my first book entitled:
DIVIDE & CONQUER - A Comprehensive Guide to Master Hebrew Reading

For the first time in English, a fully comprehensive guide will enable you to master the skills to read Hebrew accurately and fluently. Conquer the challenge of reading Hebrew using this step-by-step guide. From learning letters and vowels to understanding how to divide complicated Hebrew words into their syllables, the learner will be able to read any Hebrew word confidently.
Those that will benefit from this book are:
  • Mature Beginners: This book will offer a complete method to read Hebrew both accurately and fluently, especially for those that care about how words are read in their daily tefilot.
  • Hebrew Readers: This book will greatly enhance the awareness & understanding of the many wonderful details of Hebrew reading that are often taken for granted.
  • Educators: Teachers who are looking for tools needed to assist their students of all ages to improve their student’s Hebrew reading. In turn, this will greatly enhance their students' comprehension as well.
  • Bar Mitzvah Students: Students should not just want to memorize their Torah portion, but master the skills needed to read the words accurately and easily, will find this book a tremendous tool.
I look forward to hearing your feedback.

Mark Symons

Aug 15, 2022, 7:30:42 PM8/15/22
to lei...@googlegroups.com, reb...@gmail.com
Mazal Tov!
Are you in the leining Facebook group (Life in the Fast Lein)? Members there would be interested.
Mark

Jeremy Rosenbaum Simon

Aug 15, 2022, 7:56:00 PM8/15/22
to lei...@googlegroups.com