November-December projects and ideas

leila johnston

Dec 28, 2013, 7:50:51 AM12/28/13
to leila...@googlegroups.com
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas – and Happy New Year!

I've gone a bit newsletter-mad this month, so of course disregard this if you've felt obliged to read the other 19.

I'll keep it brief.

Hack Circus issue 1 is now out, and you can read all about it and buy it from HackCircus.com and the Imperica online shop.

The Christmas special Shift Run Stop is now available. Roo, Lee and I chat about games, films and food, and have a stab at a 45-minute-long X Files commentary.

Tim, Paul and I have started drafting in singers and properly recording songs for Minotaur The Musical. We're always on the look-out for Sheffield-based singers, artists, puppeteers and musical theatre people generally to connect with.

I did some teaching for the UEA's "creative entrepreneurship" MA group this month, which was great fun.

I've started work on the next issue of Hack Circus, and the next event will probably take place here in Sheffield. The theme is "Reality". We're up against it, but I invite your pitches (if you're quick).

I'm about to embark upon three months of part-time editing work for a London start-up – more about that in the next newsletter, after the official announcement.

James and I are going away on holiday for a week from the 3rd of January (ooh, next Friday!) and I won't have access to digital communication (hopefully). See you when we get back,

L xxx

--
finalbullet.com