Finally! A portable FLL size table that works!

TechBrick

Jul 16, 2020, 10:48:52 AM7/16/20
to legoengineering
Finally! A portable FLL size table that works!

I've been working with my friends at Geyer Instructional to develop a folding table that works.

Use this code for a 5% and free shipping (US)
xctablediscount

You can also use the code for any of their robotics training mats:

Please call them for international shipping arrangements!

So cool...

// Marco

Randall Kamiya

Jul 16, 2020, 11:15:49 AM7/16/20
to legoeng...@googlegroups.com
Marco,

Thanks!  Finally a viable solution to a nagging problem.

Randy

The aim of this mailing list is connect educators from around the world who have a common interest using robotics in education. We welcome any and all conversation that is on-topic, (and occasionally off-topic!) and strongly encourage all members, regardless of their level of experience, to be a part of the conversation. While we want our member to give their opinions on commercial products so that others may benefit, sales-pitch posts are not permitted.
If in doubt, please ask me off-line first - dam...@damienkee.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "legoengineering" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legoengineering/ab054003-25e5-4567-8ade-0573e95626a3o%40googlegroups.com.