"Absolute Beginner" help starting up your interesting LEGO Robot Inventor 51515 set

Graeme Faulkner

Dec 24, 2020, 11:54:26 PM12/24/20
to legoeng...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
Some local owners of the LEGO Robot Inventor 51515 sets contacted me after they were uncertain about some aspects of setting up their set.
To help them I put some lighthearted "Absolute Beginner" startup tutorial/demonstrations on the web at www.DrG4.net. These cover downloading the app., finding containers that might be suitable for the pieces, and how to update the hub and motors.
Just for fun, I also added building a tiny robot, and put up the first part of a LEGO Scratch "Challenge" using that robot.
If there is interest, I could add more "Challenges" in Scratch & Python, for use when those 5 huge incredible robots have been built. :-)
Like all of my stuff, everything is free.
Keep safe (Tasmania has fortunately been free from COVID for about 6 months),
Season's greeting to you all,
Graeme.

Aaron Maurer

Jan 12, 2021, 1:00:22 PM1/12/21
to legoengineering
This is great! I am actually in the process of writing the final chapter for a book on this kit that will hopefully be live in March for purchase. I love this kit.