Hitechnic Light sensors Discontinued

Sanet

Aug 23, 2020, 11:19:30 AM8/23/20
to legoengineering
Hi there

We have been running a Robotics club for primary school for the last 2
years and have first worked mostly with the WeDo sets and then moved
them on to the EV3 sets.

We have used the EV3 light sensors but was looking to buy some Hitechnic
NXT sensors this year just to find out that they have been discontinued.

Does anybody know where we can still find some and whether it is
actually worth the effort or should we stick with the EV3 light sensors
and use it to the best of the kids abilities?

Kind regards

Sanet Glatz

S Clark

Aug 23, 2020, 12:11:33 PM8/23/20
to legoeng...@googlegroups.com
Are you looking for nxt  sensors?
If so, I think we have some.

LEGO Robotics Resources available at www.damienkee.com

The aim of this mailing list is connect educators from around the world who have a common interest using robotics in education.  We welcome any and all conversation that is on-topic, (and occasionally off-topic!) and strongly encourage all members, regardless of their level of experience, to be a part of the conversation.  While we want our member to give their opinions on commercial products so that others may benefit, sales-pitch posts are not permitted.

If in doubt, please ask me off-line first - dam...@damienkee.com

---

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "legoengineering" group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legoengineering/01e4bb59-a616-f7f2-03c2-8ecc452275b3%40gmail.com.