Problems with SPIKE Prime loading on Mac laptops

Barbara Bratzel

May 18, 2021, 4:57:24 PM5/18/21
to lego...@googlegroups.com, legoeng...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
Has anyone else experienced difficulties getting SPIKE Prime to load on Mac laptops? It will start to open and then get stuck. I've run into this problem on my students' school-issued laptops running Catalina and my personal laptop running Big Sur. It does not happen every time and there does not seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. We've tried all the obvious fixes (or, at least, the ones obvious to me and the tech folks at my school). LEGO Tech support says they have not seen the problem.
Have any of you seen this? Or do you have ideas for fixes we could try?
Thanks!
Barbara

Ian Chow-Miller

May 18, 2021, 11:01:54 PM5/18/21
to lego...@googlegroups.com, legoeng...@googlegroups.com
I haven't had any problems  All my students are using iPad but I use a MacBook no problem- yet.

Barbara Bratzel

May 19, 2021, 4:47:05 PM5/19/21
to lego...@googlegroups.com, legoeng...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ian,