Release of MarshalPlan 2.2

1 view

Peter T

Mar 13, 2008, 12:19:36 AM3/13/08
to Legal Mapping
Dear Friends & Colleagues,<p>I have an important new post -- important
to me, in any event! -- about the release of MarshalPlan 2.2. Please
see the <a href="http://tillerstillers.blogspot.com/2008/03/public-
release-of-marshalplan-22.html">post of March 12, 2008</a> on my blog
"Tillers on Evidence and Inference."<p>Thank you.<p>Peter Tillers

Dave Maxfield

Mar 13, 2008, 9:23:36 AM3/13/08
to legalm...@googlegroups.com
Peter - you may want to recheck your link. I'm getting a "Blog Not
Found" message.

Looking forward to seeing it! Best, Dave Maxfield

Peter T

Mar 13, 2008, 7:10:24 PM3/13/08
to Legal Mapping
Hi Dave,

If you paste the entire url into your browser's address bar, it should
work. I think the problem is that the address is broken into two
parts. In any event, here it is again:

http://tillerstillers.blogspot.com/2008/03/public-release-of-marshalplan-22.html

Best wishes & thanks,

Peter

Peter T

Mar 14, 2008, 11:01:46 PM3/14/08
to Legal Mapping
I must apologize. Now the links from the main stack to the other
stacks do not seem to be working. And I have no idea what's wrong. (I
have been trying to correct the problem for about 10 hours -- to no
avail.) I'm sorry. When I fix the problem, I will report back.

On Mar 13, 7:10 pm, Peter T <peter.till...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> If you paste the entire url into your browser's address bar, it should
> work. I think the problem is that the address is broken into two
> parts. In any event, here it is again:
>
> http://tillerstillers.blogspot.com/2008/03/public-release-of-marshalp...

Peter T

Mar 16, 2008, 12:11:45 PM3/16/08
to Legal Mapping
For MarshalPlan 2.2 (self-mockingly so-called!):

Interim remedy: I have posted a variety of individual stacks as
separate standalones. See http://tillerstillers.blogspot.com/2008/03/improvised-online-version-of.html
This is clearly not an elegant solution to the problem of
dysfunctional stack-to-stack links. But at least you can view many of
the the stacks if you wish to do so.

I recommend starting with either the Legal Rules stack or the Case
Theory stack.

Best wishes,

Peter T

P.S. It turns out that it is quite easy with Revolution(tm) to set up
applications so that they can be hooked up to all sorts of databases.
I just don't know how to perform this easy programming job.