New Legal Hackers Website!

Phil Weiss

Jul 9, 2013, 8:26:58 PM7/9/13
to legalh...@googlegroups.com

Good evening!

First of all, thank you to all who joined us last week at our meetup on ADR for Startups.  As usual, it was compelling and fun!  A huge thanks to Legal Hacker Giulio Zanolla is in order, who took the reins on this fascinating issue and put together a great event.

But the main reason I am writing tonight is this: I am proud to present the Legal Hackers' newest member, the Legal Hackers website!  We're located at the greatest URL in the world:http://legalhackers.org .

The new site is still in the works, but it has the foundation of a great portal for Legal Hackers and soon-to-be Hackers alike.  Check our blog for past events, relevant news, and other announcements.  Check out our latest meetups on our video page.  And don't forget to contribute ideas for events and projects on our forum.

We hope to see you there!

Happy Hacking,

Phil Weiss

Founder & Director of Technology