READ A Grief Observed by C.S. Lewis

zefinesi defi

Jan 16, 2024, 4:07:19 AMJan 16
to lefunifin
How To Read Fast A Grief Observed Kindle (by C.S. Lewis)
[R.e.a.d] [PDF] A Grief Observed

Download And Read A Grief Observed in any format with visit the link button below.

\\Read Book Here ==>  https://access.bookstaph.com/26077627-a-grief-observed
 \Download Book Here ==>  https://access.bookstaph.com/26077627-a-grief-observed

Author : C.S. Lewis
Title : A Grief Observed
Description: Written with love, humility, and faith, this brief but poignant volume was first published in 1961 and concerns the death of C. S. Lewis's wife, the American-born poet Joy Davidman. In her introduction to this new edition, Madeleine L'Engle writes: "I am grateful to Lewis for having the courage to yell, to doubt, to kick at God in angry violence. This is a part of a healthy grief which is not often encouraged. It is helpful indeed that C. S. Lewis, who has been such a successful apologist for Christianity, should have the courage to admit doubt about what he has so superbly proclaimed. It gives us permission to admit our own doubts, our own angers and anguishes, and to know that they are part of the soul's growth."Written in longhand in notebooks that Lewis found in his home, A Grief Observed probes the "mad midnight moments" of Lewis's mourning and loss, moments in which he questioned what he had previously believed about life and death, marriage, and even God. Indecision and

format: PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio, MOBI, HTML, RTF, TXT, etc.