Crowdfunding Update: 42 hours to go, and a livestream pre-launch reading party

1 view

Lee Wind Roadrunner

Mar 10, 2018, 7:10:55 PM3/10/18
to leewindn...@googlegroups.com
Hello Community!

It’s the afternoon of Saturday March 10, 2018 as I write this, and we’re in the final two days of the crowdfunding campaign for the professional publishing of “Queer as a Five Dollar Bill” and the giving away of hundreds of copies to LGBTQ and Allied Teens, as an empowerment project.

How many copies, exactly? We’re up to 794 so far!

If you can, please join me tomorrow morning, Sunday March 11 at 10am Pacific on Facebook Live for the finale livestream event where we'll celebrate — and you can help me decide which few pages from the book I should read from, when the novel is released on October 2, 2018 and there are readings and signings to do… I'll read two different sections, and ask for your input!

There will be time for questions, and three lucky commenters during the livestream will be randomly chosen to win prizes!

You can find the event here:

And please continue to spread the word. There are so many more teens this book could impact. So many more views of history it could transform. So many more lives it could empower... And, together, we have until March 12, 2018 at 11:30am Pacific to take this even further! Every additional pledge (no matter how humble or extravagant) will continue to build the number of copies we'll donate.

The light in me recognizes and acknowledges and the light in you,
Lee

Lee Wind
Blogger and Founder of the award-winning blog “I’m Here. I’m Queer. What the Hell Do I Read?” at www.leewind.org

Together, we can empower LGBTQ Teens and their Allies! Please visit my Kickstarter project: http://bit.ly/QAAFDB