Library Meetup June 1 Coffee

daryl...@gmail.com

May 25, 2024, 3:16:33 PMMay 25
to leetcode-meetup
To elaborate on the conversation we were having in the Zoom meeting, Flo has been hosting after meeting coffee on the first Sunday of each month. This is meant as an incentive for people to come to the Northside Branch Library to work on the problems instead of working from home. Where we're going for coffee is flexible; this is just meant as a fun event after the discussion to encourage to come in person.

Flocela Maldonado

May 25, 2024, 4:51:21 PMMay 25
to leetcode-meetup
Thanks Daryl!

klp...@gmail.com

May 25, 2024, 7:11:26 PMMay 25
to leetcode-meetup
What time are you planning to meet on June 1st in Northside branch library?

zin zyn

Jun 1, 2024, 10:42:43 AMJun 1
to leetcode-meetup
what time are we planning to meet today?

daryl...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2024, 11:01:33 AMJun 1
to leetcode-meetup
The weekly coding sessions always start at 10:00 at Northside Branch library. At 11:30 we'll start the Zoom meeting for any one remote to participate in the discussion.

Since today is the first Sunday of the month, we will be meeting for coffee after the discussion ends.

zin zyn

Jun 1, 2024, 1:15:01 PMJun 1
to leetcode-meetup
Is anyone here at the library?