backbone.js

Richard England

Apr 18, 2012, 9:33:59 AM4/18/12
to lee...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Missed the January meet up, during which I think this was discussed, but...

Just been looking at backbone.js as a means of structuring an application. There are so many alternatives for this kind of thing (NodeSprout etc) but I'm thinking it could be the way forward for an MCV framework. Yay? Nay? Alternatives? New frameworks cropping up left, right and centre it seems...

All the best,

Richard

sam foster

Apr 21, 2012, 1:02:45 PM4/21/12
to lee...@googlegroups.com
I've been using backbone and tbh while it's been ok it's not been the help I had hoped. Next on my list to try out is knockout.js, and maybe batman.js