August Meeting

Sam Foster

Aug 3, 2011, 8:08:29 AM8/3/11
to leedsjs
I've posted some blurb about our upcoming August meetup:
http://leedjs.posterous.com/august-meetup-news-and-youse

A few more thoughts:

* After talking to a few people, it seems that some weren't aware
we're usually to be found in the pub after we peel out of the OBH. I
know 6:30 isn't a time everyone can make, so as of this month I'm
listing where and when to find us afterwards. I know the Cuthbert
Broderic doesn't have beer you'd write home about, but it does have
bags of room and a food menu. Last month there were easily a dozen of
us gathered around a big table upstairs, talking right through till
last orders.

* If you know you've got something to show or talk about at the
meeting, let me know and I'll start to draw up an agenda of sorts

* Another thing you may/may not know - in order to be on the inside to
be able to let people in later, I have to get to the OBH around 5pm.
If you're kicking around anyway, just come along. I'm usually sitting
at one of the tables downstairs.