Nov 2, 2010, 6:55:07 AM11/2/10
I started to draft a list of potential topics. Some of these I could
lead, others I'd love someone to take on. What do you think?
* book reviews
* moz dev, msdn, learnjs and similar web resources
Libraries, Frameworks and Toolkits
* What problems need solving
* How to choose
The Good Parts
* Language highlights
Common JS Intro (server-side/non-browser js)
XSS (JS: The evil parts)
* Disect some of the recent twitter/etc. worms
* HTML5 API, wrapper libraries
JS + Canvas DemoScene
* Visit some canvas coolness and peek under the hood
Tooltime: IDEs, linters and productive JS dev.
* Explore productive js dev with your favorite and less-known IDEs and
JS Everywhere: Browser, Server, CLI, AIR, etc.
Scripting with JS in diverse environments
RequireJs, LabJs and JS loaders