Next couple of Meeples-es, and a lost game looking for its owner

Leeds Meeples

Sep 4, 2014, 3:13:03 AM9/4/14
to leeds-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

First, a quick reminder that September's Meeples-es are Monday the 8th (next Monday) from 6:15pm, and Sunday 21st from 12:15.

Second, is anyone missing a copy of Mow, and do you recognise the names/initials in this score sheet? pic.twitter.com/os0Ceq4Zy1. Let me know if it's yours.

See you Monday!

--
Leeds Meeples (Dave)

Daniel Waters

Sep 4, 2014, 12:34:38 PM9/4/14
to leeds-...@googlegroups.com

Oh that's my Mow! I must have missed Andy's tweet. I'll grab it Monday. :)