Meeples on Monday!

Leeds Meeples

May 17, 2014, 9:32:19 AM5/17/14
to leeds-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I've booked a Meeples for this Monday (19th) in the evening - sorry about the late notice but it's snuck up on me a bit. Dan will be guest-hosting. As usual it's at the Victoria Hotel from about 6pm. (N.b. the Vic have a 20% off food offer at the moment, if you download and fill in the voucher I've linked to)

June Meeples-es are Sunday the 8th from 12:15 and Monday the 16th from about 6pm.

Also, tomorrow is Playtest Leeds  - if you have a game idea you want to discuss or test, or want to help others out in testing theirs, why not come along? It's at Veritas from 12.

Hope to see you all soon!

--
Leeds Meeples (Dave)