Shameless Plug - Wakefield Boardgame Club

Joe Wyatt

Dec 9, 2014, 4:57:12 AM12/9/14
to leeds-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Leeds Meeples

I'm determined to come join you all for a game soon, but it will have to be the new year now.

This is a shameless plug for those that live in Wakefield, near by or those who don't mind travelling to Wakefield to get their game fix.

On Wednesday nights at 6:30pm normally around 6-8 of us meet up at the great pub in Wakefield The Bull and Fairhouse. We play all sorts of games and happy to receive requests and encourage people to bring their own games down. I write a report every week which can be found here to give you a taste of what we play: http://boardgamegeek.com/guild/1955

More details can be found here https://www.facebook.com/groups/756112821107039/. If 6:30 is tight from Leeds just let us know and we can make sure we wait for you. The added bonus is there is no charge and plenty of drink options at the bar.

If your interested join the groups or drop me a email joew...@gmail.com.

Hopefully see you guys soon.
Joe