Sunday Meeples coming up, and big news for August!

Leeds Meeples

Jun 26, 2015, 11:26:26 AM6/26/15
to leeds-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone

Don't forget, this Sunday is Meeples at Wharf Chambers (14.30 - 19.30). You'll need to be a Wharf member, but you can sign up today at their website if you aren't.

Our big news is that we are working with board gamers across Leeds to put together what we think is Leeds first board gaming festival, called MeepFest. We're still putting together the details and tickets are not yet for sale, but we'll tell you all about it when they are. It will be an all-day gaming session, with extras, in the gorgeous space of Left Bank Leeds. We're currently looking into what stalls we can have at the event, so if you know anyone that sells board game related items, feel free to pass them our contact details. If you have any other ideas or want to help out at all, let us know.

Laura (Leeds Meeples)