Meeples Location

Leeds Meeples

Mar 18, 2015, 6:01:23 AM3/18/15
to leeds-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Behind the scenes here at Meeples Citadel, we've had some difficult times recently. As a result, we've made the decision that we will run future Meeples at Wharf Chambers rather than at the Victoria.

These will be run by Dave and Laura/Toby and as a safer space, which is important to us personally and also to many of our members. Wharf is a not-for-profit inclusive, safe community space and we are proud to be members. Membership of Wharf costs £1 and lasts for a year. Prices are very low in Wharf and they have lots of other events on too.

You can put your name down for a card at Wharf here on their website. You only pay for the membership if you turn up, so if you think you might want to come, there is no need to wait.

The next events are in the calendar as usual - 12th April, 3rd May and 28th June.

Leeds Meeples (Laura/Toby and Dave)
This conversation is locked