Meeples this weekend!

Leeds Meeples

Jun 6, 2014, 5:11:10 PM6/6/14
to leeds-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

As well as being Meeples this Sunday (12:15 - 18:15 at the Vic, as usual!), there's a massive food & drink festival on in Millennium Square, so again it might be tricky to park nearby. I normally go to Woodhouse Lane car park, as it's pretty close by and not too expensive. But other car parks are also available!

And don't forget the next Meeples after that on Monday 16th at the Vic, then there's Epic Meeples on Thursday the 19th, and also Playtest Leeds on Sunday 22nd.

As always let us know if there are any games you'd particularly like to play and we'll see what we can do.

See you Sunday!

--
Leeds Meeples (Dave0

Jess Fishenden

Jun 7, 2014, 3:03:56 PM6/7/14
to leeds-...@googlegroups.com
I'd love to have a go at Pagoda if anyone has a copy.
I'm afraid I don't have much to bring, but I'm looking forward to it.

--
Jess Fishenden
http://jessfishenden.com/