The mailing list aten't dead, and Meeples is TOMORROW!

Leeds Meeples

Nov 2, 2014, 4:48:03 PM11/2/14
to leeds-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

I realised I've been neglecting the mailing list terribly in favour of Twitter. I'm sorry about that, and I'll try to keep you more updated on our events. We're also thinking that next year we'll try to make at least the Sunday events a bit more predictable - in general on the same Sunday of every month.

So, events then.

Firstly, there's a Meeples TOMORROW! 6:15pm at the Vic. I know it'll be short notice for a lot of you, but hope you can make it anyway.

Following on from that, we have a Sunday Meeples on the 16th November, and then one on Sunday 7th December. Both will be at the Vic and will start at 12:15.

Thanks,

--
Leeds Meeples (Dave)