Event reminders!

Leeds Meeples

Mar 3, 2014, 3:58:08 AM3/3/14
to leeds-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

There's a lot of gaming stuff going on this week run by lovely friends of ours:

  • Wednesday 5th - Leeds Werewolves meet at the Brewery Tap (near the railway station) at 7:30pm. P.S. we're happy to see that Martyn's Multiwolves Kickstarter has been funded!
  • Sunday 9th - Leeds Meeples itself at the Victoria, from 12:15. All people and all games welcome. As always, let us know if there's anything you particularly want to play and we'll see what we can do.

In not-this-week news, we're running a Monday night Meeples on the 24th March (at the Victoria from 6:15pm), and we're also finalising our plans for Tabletop Day on the 5th of April, so save the date!

Hope to see you all soon!.

--
Leeds Meeples (Dave)