Outdoor Hackspace Social

echo...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2021, 9:19:47 AM4/24/21
to Leeds Hack Space

Hey folks,

Hope you are all well and miss your faces. Given that the weather is getting warmer, would anyone like to organise a social? Nomadic Brewery next door are opening their tap room again on 22nd May so that might be a nice event to go support. Having a picnic would work too.

Speak soon,
Steph :)

timpin

Apr 24, 2021, 9:53:38 AM4/24/21
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me. I owe a few people a beer.

Tim

Tom Hargreaves

Apr 24, 2021, 9:54:31 AM4/24/21
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I'm in. Picnic in the park (any park)?

Tom.

J C

Apr 24, 2021, 10:59:14 AM4/24/21
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I'd be up for that. But then I'm currently enjoying nomadics beer garden already :)

Will be great seeing you all again

Alex Cousins

Apr 24, 2021, 11:46:57 AM4/24/21
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Probably unnecessary of me to say so, but I'm obviously up for that :)

Ian Oliver

Apr 24, 2021, 12:15:48 PM4/24/21
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com, Tom Hargreaves

Picnic in the car park, and why not! I'm in.

Stephanie

Apr 25, 2021, 10:48:33 AM4/25/21
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Ok, so it looks like we're def on for the 22nd and possibly a picnic before or after. Can anyone else take responsibility for organising the picnic? I've still got long covid so trying not to take on too much :)

Joe is Nomadic doing beer gardens every Saturday? I couldn't find out much info from facebook,
Steph :)

J C

Apr 25, 2021, 11:57:22 AM4/25/21
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steph

They did a popup this weekend. Was on their Facebook . they sound be regular until May but they wanted to take advantage of the sun

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Leeds Hack Space" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/leeds-hack-space/CANahm%3DXX1tL1u58imGU_Po%3D6RFZ6bQDc9muVzb24fP-ZUtu_3Q%40mail.gmail.com.

Old Soup Legs

Apr 25, 2021, 2:10:48 PM4/25/21
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

Al

Apr 26, 2021, 3:09:18 PM4/26/21
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi Steph,

In the city centre pubs opened last week where there are tables for 4-6 people outside so you can have a drink there any time.;)

Al

alexander foote

May 7, 2021, 1:17:30 PM5/7/21
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

Is this happening on the 22nd?

ABF

Stephanie

May 8, 2021, 7:59:45 AM5/8/21
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I am planning to go to the Nomadic event on the 22nd May Alex so hopefully see you there! I know that pubs in general are open but I just thought turning up to Nomadic might be more straight forward, I'm happy to go to other pubs as well, I just don't want to be the organiser,

Steph :)

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Leeds Hack Space" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/leeds-hack-space/CAM%2BKavFuDJ%3D5Ah0MYNb0GMULU55V_rPjj3Ay7SXgrZUm2O_EaA%40mail.gmail.com.

echo...@gmail.com

May 14, 2021, 11:20:38 AM5/14/21
to Leeds Hack Space
Hey folks I've just seen you need to book tables for Nomadic on the 22nd and places are limited. Has anyone booked already? And is there space for those who haven't booked or do we need an extra table?
Steph :)

Stephanie

May 16, 2021, 6:50:27 AM5/16/21
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks it seems like there's not much concrete energy for this so I probably won't be there. Maybe when weather is better. It felt too much like I was having to organise and I explicitly don't have spoons for that,

See you soon X

Christopher Stanton

May 16, 2021, 8:03:12 AM5/16/21
to Leeds Hack Space
I think Nav mentioned he'd booked a table in Slack.

Old Soup Legs

May 16, 2021, 10:43:47 AM5/16/21
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com