Request for Induction onto Laser cutter.

Nick Shelton

Nov 20, 2023, 7:16:54 AM11/20/23
to Leeds Hack Space
I am looking to get inducted on the lovely giant laser machine so that I can start a few projects. Would anyone be able to do that tomorrow for me? If not when might someone be available?

J C

Nov 21, 2023, 10:02:55 AM11/21/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nick

Nav has volunteered to run a laser induction for you around 7:45 ish tonight.

Anyone else wanting to join in. We can typically have upto 4 people taking part in these laser inductions so 3 spaces left.

Joe