Extractor out of action

Alex Cousins

Jan 17, 2023, 12:04:42 AM1/17/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The big extractor in the workshop is out of action - there's something inside the fan which seems quite large and needs removing.

I was planning on doing that myself this evening but something urgent has come up and I won't be able to. Hopefully someone else can do it instead, just loosen the bolts underneath so you can move the fan clear, then remove the Pozi 2 bolts on the side panel, which are already loose. Should just be able to open it up and see then.

Alex

Mark Wainwright

Jan 17, 2023, 5:00:05 PM1/17/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com