The Space Between - artist talk

Alice Boulton-Breeze

May 6, 2021, 10:29:24 AM5/6/21

Hello,

I’m getting in touch from East Street Arts to let you know about an upcoming event as part of our programme The Space Between. Part of the national festival Season for Change, The Space Between is a series of 4 newly created artworks exploring climate change, migration and the environment, as well as talks, workshops and events.

We’re gathering all 4 of the commissioned artists together to explore the themes of their work, the processes involved in creating them and look at the legacy of this work to effect real change in the city. Join us on Wednesday 16th June from 6pm - 7.30pm, online.

If you’d like to be part of the conversation, or know someone in your networks who would, book your ticket here.

If you’ve got any questions, please contact Alice on alice.boul...@esamail.org.uk

All the best,

Alice Boulton-Breeze
Programme Producer
Pronouns: she/her

East Street Arts
Patrick Studios
St Mary's Lane
Leeds
LS9 7EH

t: 0113 248 0040
My working days are Wednesday, Thursday and Friday AM.

Please note I work as a job share with Emma Bentley-Fox.
Emma's working days are Monday, Tuesday PM and Wednesday.

East Street Arts
Making space for artists
eaststreetarts.org.uk
@eaststreetarts

East Street Arts is a registered charity and is supported by Arts Council England