Table Saw Induction Thursday 12th Jan 3pm

Mark Wainwright

Jan 10, 2023, 3:57:31 PM1/10/23
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi All,

I'm running a table saw induction on Thursday 12th Jan at 3pm there are currently 2 spaces available

  1. Maurice Lyons
  2. Kale Rojahn
  3. ??????
  4. ??????
let me know if you want to take one of the spaces

regards Mark

Channon Powell

Jan 10, 2023, 4:46:33 PM1/10/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I’ll baggsy one of those open spots if I can please.

Ta
Channon

On 10 Jan 2023, at 20:57, Mark Wainwright <ma...@leedshackspace.org.uk> wrote:

Hi All,

Jo Woffinden

Jan 10, 2023, 5:24:24 PM1/10/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,
I’d like a space on this induction too please. I’m working down the road until 3pm but I am sure I should be able to get away 10 mins early to be there for 3pm.
Jo

Chelsea van Zyl

Jan 10, 2023, 6:16:25 PM1/10/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

Jo Woffinden

Jan 11, 2023, 3:46:16 AM1/11/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,
If you have more than 4 people now I can join the next table saw induction instead
Thanks,
Jo

On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 at 20:57, Mark Wainwright <ma...@leedshackspace.org.uk> wrote:

Mark Wainwright

Jan 11, 2023, 11:55:28 AM1/11/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
Thanks Jo i'll organise another one soon
induction now full

  1. Maurice Lyons
  2. Kale Rojahn
  3. Channon Powell
  4. Chelsea van Zyl
see the 4 of you tomorrow at 3pm

Kind Regards Mark

Leeds Hackspace

Jason Shale

Jan 11, 2023, 3:47:08 PM1/11/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

Can I be on a “waiting” list for table saw induction also please.

Kind Regards

Jason

Kieran Betts

Jan 12, 2023, 6:21:28 AM1/12/23
to Leeds Hack Space
I would also love to do an induction for the table saw when possible, and the jointer/planer

Kieran