ROBOT WARS

TheCliff

Jan 13, 2023, 12:51:22 PM1/13/23
to Leeds Hack Space
Hello!
We have set the 11th of Febuary as the day for the robot combat. Join us to compete but also join just to watch, have a fun time and drive some of the house robots in games like football.
The event itself starts at 2 pm that means if you want to compete please be there by 1pm so we can make sure your robot is up to spec and everyone knows whats happening.
If you want to compete please let me know eithere here, slack or in person so I can roughly gauge numbers.

It should be a really fun, relaxed but still exciting event!
Looking forward to it!