Laser cutter induction

DrBwts

Mar 29, 2022, 8:03:13 AM3/29/22
to Leeds Hack Space
Hiya,

I'm up in Leeds next week & was wondering if anyone's free to induct me on the new laser cutter?

Can do anytime Tues - Friday.

Are all the keycodes etc the same as before or do I need to memorize new codes?

Nic

Andy51055

Mar 29, 2022, 11:25:00 AM3/29/22
to Leeds Hack Space
If you want an induction in the morning, I'm happy to do it. Any day but Tuesday or Thursday.

Mark Wainwright

Mar 29, 2022, 12:00:19 PM3/29/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
HI Nic,
If it helps I should be able to do Tuesday afternoon. maximises your time during the week to use it.
also codes are the same the main difference from before is we are all wearing masks within the hackspace to ensure its safe for everyone to use

Kind Regards Mark

Leeds Hackspace

DrBwts

Mar 30, 2022, 12:49:30 PM3/30/22
to Leeds Hack Space
oooooOoo choices, I'll take up Mark's offer :D

Come to think of it I can remember my key card number but not the padlock. Can you email the padlock number?
What time's good for you?

Nic

Mark Wainwright

Mar 30, 2022, 12:59:55 PM3/30/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nic

just trying to organise with a couple of others who want one as well so what times are you available? From to on Tuesday and I’ll try and synchronise things rather than doing 2 separate ones if that’s ok with you?

I’ll direct email you the codes

Mark

Charlotte Chester

Mar 30, 2022, 1:22:54 PM3/30/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi all. My membership lapsed about a year I to lockdown. I kept up as long as i could but I also moved to a lower paid job etc. If I renew my membership, would there be room for me on Tuesday induction as well, or is it already at full capacity?

Charlotte

Mar 30, 2022, 4:31:52 PM3/30/22
to Leeds Hack Space
Am flexible on Tuesday, so whenever works for everyone else will be fine.

Nic

Mark Wainwright

Mar 31, 2022, 5:55:14 AM3/31/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Charlotte,

Great to hear from you. Yes that will be fine we are looking at a 2pm start.

See you then

Mark

Mark Wainwright

Mar 31, 2022, 5:56:59 AM3/31/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nic

2pm start and sorry to anyone else this induction is now full

Regards Mark

Charlotte Chester

Mar 31, 2022, 6:16:36 AM3/31/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com