Band saw induction

Sanjay Mistry

Apr 29, 2024, 3:38:42 AMApr 29
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Just starting a new thread to book a bandsaw induction please.

I'm free on the following dates if you have availability?

This Weds after 6.30pm
This Thurs after 6.30pm
This Friday / Saturday anytime

Thanks

Joe

May 1, 2024, 5:38:28 AMMay 1
to Leeds Hack Space
Similarly very interested in getting inducted on the band saw

Ben Straker

May 3, 2024, 6:29:07 AMMay 3
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi can I get on the band saw list please

On Wed, 1 May 2024, 10:38 Joe, <joetmar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Similarly very interested in getting inducted on the band saw

Alex Cousins

May 3, 2024, 8:08:44 AMMay 3
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Can any of you make the afternoon of Tuesday 7th? Somewhere from 2-7

Ben Straker

May 3, 2024, 8:37:10 AMMay 3
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Can do but it would be 7pm onwards if that's ok? Thanks

Alex Cousins

May 3, 2024, 9:12:30 AMMay 3
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I try to avoid workshop inductions on open evening tbh, they're always disruptive and disrupted... I'll find another time.

Could everyone tell me their general availability on any given week?

Ben Straker

May 3, 2024, 9:22:25 AMMay 3
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Can do any day after 7 thanks

Sanjay Mistry

May 3, 2024, 9:24:49 AMMay 3
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I can do anytime after 7 too on a weekday.

Thanks

Joe

May 5, 2024, 5:56:37 AMMay 5
to Leeds Hack Space
super flexible, apart from Mondays.
Im free the afternoon of Tuesday 7th that you asked for initially? unless the inductions are done in groups and you'd rather induct us all in one go.

Thanks!
Joe

Ian Kernick

May 17, 2024, 5:03:04 AMMay 17
to Leeds Hack Space
Hiya,

Did this happen?

If not I'd like to tag along if there's still room.

Alex Cousins

May 17, 2024, 10:50:03 AMMay 17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Nope, sorry - welcome to join when it does though.

How about next Friday 24th after 7pm? Does that work for everyone? Otherwise, after hack the space day the next day?

Joe

May 18, 2024, 12:10:11 PMMay 18
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I can do next Friday. That would be great actually

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Leeds Hack Space" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/leeds-hack-space/CAJ1sXXjx%2Bchv4ffkKCtw7GWLO1fiFhksAVQQ7TWiXGX_zJosAQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Ian Kernick

May 18, 2024, 12:21:34 PMMay 18
to Leeds Hack Space
I can't do next Wednesday or Friday, I'm afraid. I can do Monday, Tuesday, Thursday next week or some time the week after.

Sanjay Mistry

May 19, 2024, 6:24:42 AMMay 19
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I can do Monday and Tuesday this coming week. Otherwise it'll be the week after. Monday and Tuesday as well

Thanks

Joe

May 19, 2024, 11:38:43 AMMay 19
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
How many people is it per induction?

I’ll make myself available at any time, would just love to get inducted on the earliest available session.

Thanks

Leninade

Jun 5, 2024, 6:23:01 PMJun 5
to Leeds Hack Space
I'd like to be on this list too :) Available whenever, preferably the evening.
Thanks,

R Dell

Jun 5, 2024, 7:03:16 PMJun 5
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Same please.

bean

Jun 6, 2024, 9:25:20 AMJun 6
to Leeds Hack Space
I am interested in an introduction too

Ian Kernick

Jul 4, 2024, 5:38:52 AM (8 days ago) Jul 4
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi all,

I have a project I need to complete before the end of august. I could do with using the bandsaw for it however it's quite a small piece of wood I'd be cutting.

Am I right in thinking that the small bandsaw doesn't require an induction?