Re: handcrafts

Al Fa

May 20, 2023, 4:27:18 PM5/20/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Last chance: If anyone interested in the book I will bring it to the
free evening session on 23rd Tuesday evening.

al

Daniel F

May 20, 2023, 5:00:31 PM5/20/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Al,

Please stop starting a new thread every single time you post a follow-up on the mailing list. Clicking reply is almost as easy as starting a new message and if you're not willing to pay attention to your own posts, it hardly seems fair to expect anyone else to.

It might be easier if you explained what you intended people to do with the book when you bring it with for walks to the space. Usually these sorts of "two hour windows" have been for people bringing toys or doggos down for a quick meet and greet, rather than for people trying to consume information in some form of literary Marathon Man remake where the dentists have been swapped for librarians. Call me old fashioned if you will, but personally I prefer my prose far more sedentary, ideally to the point of shelf stable.

Fligg.