12" X 12" art journalling paper

Katie Marriott

Sep 15, 2023, 10:18:45 AM9/15/23
to Leeds Hack Space
Hiya,

I have a lot of patterned paper from my art journalling days. Most of it it's 12x12", lots of different patterns, colours, textures.

Would anyone be interested in taking it? Happy to donate to HS if it will get used, if not I'll take it a charity shop to help keep the clutter down 😁

Lemme know!
Katie

Anzir Boodoo

Sep 15, 2023, 4:54:25 PM9/15/23
to 'Robin Whitfield' via Leeds Hack Space
Katie,

I also have a pad of that stuff, which I picked up when Poundworld closed down and I was actually getting paid to do craft workshops with pre-schoolers…

I need to do a similar clear out in my studio, as I have loads of craft stuff my former studio partner lumbered me with, but that I would never use myself as they offend my Circular Economy / Minimal Waste sensibilities

Mark Trotter

Sep 16, 2023, 5:34:15 AM9/16/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Katie

My gf might be interested in this how much are you wanting for it ?

Katie Marriott

Sep 16, 2023, 6:49:47 AM9/16/23
to Leeds Hack Space
It's free! It's too pretty for the recycling and I would rather it be used :)

I'll bring it down to HS on Tuesday.

Katie

Mark Trotter

Sep 16, 2023, 7:08:42 AM9/16/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
That's great thank you so much. My girlfriend is always on lookout for stuff like that :)

Katie Marriott

Sep 19, 2023, 6:18:28 AM9/19/23
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi Mark,

The paper is on the D&D table in a very fetching Tesco bag depicting varieties of cheese. There's some grey board bits in there too. I hope your girlfriend enjoys creating with them.

Katie

mack...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2023, 6:22:53 AM9/19/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

Thank you so much, Im sure she will 😊

Katie Marriott

Sep 22, 2023, 3:19:45 PM9/22/23
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi Mark,

The paper is on the D&D table in a very fetching Tesco bag showing different varieties of cheese! There's also some greyboard bits as well. I hope your girlfriend enjoys creating with them :)

Katie

Mark Trotter

Sep 24, 2023, 2:22:16 PM9/24/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi katie

Girlfriend wanted me to send a message thanking you she loves it lil magpie she is lol

Mark