Studio/workshop space in Leeds?

DrBwts

Jun 28, 2022, 7:57:26 AM6/28/22
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi,

I'm moving back to Leeds in a couple of months. Anyone know of any studio or small workshop spaces for rent? Closer to the Hackspace the better :) but that's not a deal breaker.

Thanks

Nic

Anzir Boodoo

Jun 28, 2022, 5:57:07 PM6/28/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Nic,

My studio is about 5 mins walk from the Hackspace (the other side of Sheepscar Junction), and my studio partner has just left. I don’t know if it would be too small for you or not though

DrBwts

Jun 29, 2022, 7:02:29 AM6/29/22
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi,

 How big is the space?

Nic

Anzir Boodoo

Jul 4, 2022, 11:12:38 AM7/4/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Nic,

Sorry, needed to check in the space as there is a thing that says how big it is

it’s about 20 sq m, so not big

—
Anzir Boodoo MRes MILT | Urbanist, Samuel L. Foxton
Twitter: @samuellfoxton Facebook, Pinterest & YouTube: Samuel L. Foxton

DrBwts

Jul 6, 2022, 5:45:13 AM7/6/22
to Leeds Hack Space
Thanks for getting back to me Anzir. Yeah thats too small :) Do you know of any other spaces in the same area or anyone I can reach out to?

Thanks

Nic