3d Printer induction 7pm on Monday 10th June

Mark Wainwright

Jun 6, 2024, 3:38:07 PMJun 6
to leeds-hack-space, Nathan Roberts
Hi All
I will be running a 3d printer induction at 7pm on Monday 10th June.

Pre-requiste
  • hackspace member who's completed initial induction
  • no previous experience necessary (if you have previous experience ask as I can run a version for you at another time)
  • minimum 2 attendees to make it worth while
  • approx 2hrs in length
spots available
  1. Nathan Roberts (please confirm if you want this spot)
  2. ?????
  3. ?????
  4. ?????
As ever 1st come 1st served reply to all on this post to reserve your spot. Once it's full I'll add extras to the priority list for the next one.
Kind Regards Mark

Leeds Hackspace

Andrew Handley-Marsh

Jun 6, 2024, 3:52:27 PMJun 6
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com, nathan.r...@gmail.com

Hi Mark,

I'd love a spot, if at all possible! I have no hands-on experience with 3D printers but have a little experience with CAD, if you count editing levels for Half Life 15 years ago as CAD experience. Also I spend most of my time embedded in three-dimensional space, which I anticipate will further help.

Thank you!

Mark Wainwright

Jun 7, 2024, 11:10:48 AMJun 7
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi All
I will be running a 3d printer induction at 7pm on Monday 10th June.

Pre-requiste
  • hackspace member who's completed initial induction
  • no previous experience necessary (if you have previous experience ask as I can run a version for you at another time)
  • minimum 2 attendees to make it worth while
  • approx 2hrs in length
spots available
  1. Nathan Roberts (please confirm if you want this spot)
  1. Andrew HM
  2. ?????
  3. ?????
As ever 1st come 1st served reply to all on this post to reserve your spot. Once it's full I'll add extras to the priority list for the next one.
Kind Regards Mark

Leeds Hackspace

Nathan Roberts

Jun 7, 2024, 11:52:34 AMJun 7
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I am confirming I'll be there

Chris Kilbane

Jun 8, 2024, 9:16:25 AMJun 8
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

Yes please 👍 if I can confirm my attendance if there are still spaces for the 3D printer induction

Kind Regards

Chris

Mark Trotter

Jun 9, 2024, 6:37:39 AMJun 9
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Is there any space left on this please Mark ?

Regards

Mark-T

Mark Wainwright

Jun 9, 2024, 5:13:11 PMJun 9
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi All this induction is now full

I will be running a 3d printer induction at 7pm on Monday 10th June.

Pre-requiste
  • hackspace member who's completed initial induction
  • no previous experience necessary (if you have previous experience ask as I can run a version for you at another time)
  • minimum 2 attendees to make it worth while
  • approx 2hrs in length
spots available
  1. Nathan Roberts
  2. Andrew HM