Lathe induction Sunday 6th may

J C

May 3, 2023, 8:05:12 AM5/3/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi all. I'm offering a metal lathe induction for one person this Sunday ideally around 13:00.

I'd like to prioritise somone who can't usually make Tuesday evenings but otherwise 1st come 1st served

Thanks

Joe

Kieran Betts

May 3, 2023, 8:14:45 AM5/3/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I'm not normally available on Tuesdays and would be available on Sunday

Kieran

J C

May 3, 2023, 8:36:13 AM5/3/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

Chelsea van Zyl

May 3, 2023, 8:46:55 AM5/3/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hello!
Would love to come to this induction if space!
Thank you

J C

May 5, 2023, 2:45:51 AM5/5/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
 Sorry Chelsea, I'm only running the lathe inductions on a one to one basis. I will run more soon

Joe