Tues 26th - Open Night

chris vincent

Apr 22, 2022, 4:49:10 AM4/22/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com, Dire...@leedshackspace.org.uk

Good day,

I’d be interested to attend the Tues 26th - Open Night and am writing to check that the event is going ahead - the visit would be in advance of any potential joining process.

I have a time served background in laboratory robots, automated equipment and the processes required to manufacture the required components

If you are able to advise of any special requirements (parking, security access etc) I’d be most grateful

Kind regards

Chris Vincent

07787 449 025

Mark Wainwright

Apr 22, 2022, 6:41:46 AM4/22/22
to chris vincent, Dire...@leedshackspace.org.uk, leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

Yes the Tuesday open night will be going ahead.

The only thing of note is we currently have a mask wearing policy so everyone can enjoy the space.

There is ample parking on site. And if the front door is locked just ring the doorbell and someone will come and let you in and show you round.

Regards Mark

Kind Regards Mark

Leeds Hackspace