re: potential 3D printer induction

Mark Wainwright

Apr 23, 2024, 9:43:14 AMApr 23
to leeds-hack-space
Hi All

I'm just checking if any members would like a 3d printer induction in the next couple of weeks.
Let me know your availability and what experience you have as I run different inductions depending on whether or not you've 3D printed before.

Kind Regards Mark

Leeds Hackspace

R Dell

Apr 23, 2024, 12:47:29 PMApr 23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Absolutely, yes please.
Complete novice.
I’ll work around you.

James Clifford

Apr 30, 2024, 7:22:13 AMApr 30
to Leeds Hack Space
I'd be keen to join this and I'm also a complete novice (although have 3d modelling experience if applicable)

R Dell

Apr 30, 2024, 8:31:27 AMApr 30
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Again, I’m in if it happens.

On 30 Apr 2024, at 12:22, James Clifford <jamescli...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'd be keen to join this and I'm also a complete novice (although have 3d modelling experience if applicable)

James Fenwick

Apr 30, 2024, 9:01:29 AMApr 30
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I'd be keen also, Tuesday after half 7 are good for me, mondays after half 6 and wednesdays after half 7

Mark Wainwright

Apr 30, 2024, 9:19:00 AMApr 30
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
James Fenwick you havent said what experience you have if any?
James C and Rob D your on the list

Kind Regards Mark

Leeds Hackspace

James Fenwick

Apr 30, 2024, 9:58:55 AMApr 30
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

Nick Shelton

Apr 30, 2024, 2:16:17 PMApr 30
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I am old be interested but my Tuesdays are full so anyday besides that I'm afraid.

James Clifford

May 2, 2024, 4:54:20 PMMay 2
to Leeds Hack Space
Mark, you mentioned that this might be next week at the induction on Tuesday, for me, only Monday or Friday evenings would work next week.

James Clifford

May 6, 2024, 11:01:57 AMMay 6
to Leeds Hack Space
as its now Monday I suspect there wont be capacity for this today, does Friday sound like an option? I could also do Thursday morning from 9:00 until 15:00 if that works for anyone else.

R Dell

May 6, 2024, 11:29:10 AMMay 6
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Great thanks. I’ma complete novice too.

On 2 May 2024, at 21:54, James Clifford <jamescli...@gmail.com> wrote:

Mark, you mentioned that this might be next week at the induction on Tuesday, for me, only Monday or Friday evenings would work next week.

Mark Wainwright

May 7, 2024, 8:11:54 AMMay 7
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

can the 4 of you make Friday evening say 7pm ( can do earlier if your all available)

Kind Regards Mark

Leeds Hackspace

James Fenwick

May 7, 2024, 10:40:51 AMMay 7
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

James Clifford

May 7, 2024, 11:04:40 AMMay 7
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
7 works for me

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Leeds Hack Space" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/leeds-hack-space/CAP54e-jDFamHRO%3DmrVDEiPy6gUQApts9%2BNkxZJxJ232ijyxRFQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Mark Wainwright

May 9, 2024, 5:52:28 AMMay 9
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Looks like 7pm start

Just need to hear from Nick and Rob to confirm there attendance

Kind Regards Mark

Leeds Hackspace

Phin Jones

May 10, 2024, 9:17:56 AMMay 10
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi, would there be space for one more tonight? I'm in a similar position, bit of a novice in the 3d printing department :)

Mark Wainwright

May 10, 2024, 9:19:28 AMMay 10
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Phin,

Sorry tonight is full but I’ll stick you on the list for the next one

Kind Regards Mark

Leeds Hackspace

R Dell

May 10, 2024, 1:09:44 PMMay 10
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark, sorry I was leaving it until the last minute to clarify but I’m in.

Mark Wainwright

May 10, 2024, 1:22:45 PMMay 10
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
See you in 40mins