Jointer/Planer induction

Kieran Betts

May 17, 2023, 4:50:20 AM5/17/23
to Leeds Hack Space
Would anyone be able to run an induction for the jointer/planer next week?

Kieran

Alex Cousins

May 17, 2023, 6:10:32 AM5/17/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
That would be me, but I'm afraid the only evening I can commit to is Tuesday next week, and Tuesdays are bad for inductions (especially ones as noisy as that).

I can do Thursday or Sunday evening this week though if that'd work?

I can do up to four at a time if anyone else wants to jump on, once we've sorted a time.

Alex

On Wed, 17 May 2023, 09:50 Kieran Betts, <kieran...@gmail.com> wrote:
Would anyone be able to run an induction for the jointer/planer next week?

Kieran

Kieran Betts

May 17, 2023, 6:24:53 AM5/17/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Neither of those work for me I'm afraid. It's not urgent, I'll message again another time

Kieran

Alex Cousins

May 17, 2023, 12:15:22 PM5/17/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
OK, sorry mate. I'm much more free the week after if that's any better?

Alex