Equipment going

Mick Rose

Apr 26, 2021, 7:29:59 AM4/26/21
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I don't know if anyone is interested but I run a small printing business
which is likely to be either downsizing or shutting down very soon  I
have various bits of equipment - printers, vinyl cutters, scanners,
paper drills etc which might be looking for a new home No charge. Let me
know if anyone is interested.

--
Mick
Design & Graphic

T: 0113 2405262
www.designgraphic.co.uk

Open Monday-Friday, 9.30am-2pm
Closed Saturday & Sunday

J C

Apr 26, 2021, 7:32:53 AM4/26/21
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mick. Sorry to hear about your company but I would be interested in checking out the equipment available please. The hackspace current vinyl cutter at least is a little limited.

When would be a good time for you?

Thanks

Joe

Elliot Norbury

Apr 26, 2021, 9:25:43 AM4/26/21
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hey Mick, sorry to hear about the business downsizing. Would it be possible to get a list of the equipment you have available?

Thanks so much,

Elle