Leeds Playhouse Job Opportunity

Abraham Ahmed

Jan 10, 2023, 5:05:47 PM1/10/23
to Leeds Hack Space
Howdy All,

I'm Abe Ahmed and I'm the Head of Scenic Construction at Leeds Playhouse. We have a vacancy on our team for a full time member of staff.

The role is suited to a junior fabricator (18+) looking to start their career. Successful applicants would have a woodworking/metal working skills bias and experience in a theatre background but ANYONE who's keen to learn, is self driven and has a passion for making would be considered.

I left a job spec leaflet on he notice board but the link to the application page is below -

THE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS THURSDAY 12TH OF JANUARY - so if you're keen/interested then don't delay!

Thanks for your time,

Abe