Inquiring about lathe inductions

Leninade

Apr 26, 2023, 1:51:36 AM4/26/23
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi,
I'd like to learn the lathe for some projects down the line but lathe inductions don't seem to happen often, just wanted to log my interest in case its based on demand.
Thanks

Kieran Betts

Apr 26, 2023, 2:49:15 AM4/26/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I would also be interested in an induction for the metalwork and/or woodwork lathe

Kieran

A.L.

Apr 26, 2023, 7:19:41 AM4/26/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Please add me to the list of interested in the induction for lathe.

Thanks,
Avi

Chelsea van Zyl

Apr 26, 2023, 7:20:33 AM4/26/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I would also like to be added!
Thank you,
Chelsea

samson B

Apr 27, 2023, 4:13:36 AM4/27/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Morning all

I would like to add my name for metal lath as well :)

J C

May 1, 2023, 4:22:24 PM5/1/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi all sorry we are so far behind on  lathe inductions. I'll try focus on getting these done for a bit and getting help to get through them. I can do one tomorrow at 7:10 during the open evening- Leninade can have first dibs but if not then first come first served.

Thanks

Joe