Compressor

Dominic Scott

Apr 26, 2023, 8:54:29 AM4/26/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I’ve been to the backspace a few times and have noticed there’s a compressor that isn’t being used (the white and red one next to the laser cutter) would it be possible for me to buy it or swap it for a few bits Some people may be interested in?

Mark Wainwright

Apr 26, 2023, 9:48:14 AM4/26/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dominic,

I’ll email you directly to discuss

Regards Mark

On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 at 13:54, Dominic Scott <domis...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I’ve been to the backspace a few times and have noticed there’s a compressor that isn’t being used (the white and red one next to the laser cutter) would it be possible for me to buy it or swap it for a few bits Some people may be interested in?

Kind Regards Mark

Leeds Hackspace

Dominic Scott

Apr 29, 2023, 6:19:23 PM4/29/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi mark,  thanks for getting back to me I’m sorry it’s been a few days I rarely get chance to check my emails 😅 I’ve pinned this now though. Hope your doing well sorry about messaging in the group. I’m just in need of a bigger compressor for my small home workshop for a few projects I currently have on hold waiting for a compressor but I have limited funds and when I get enough money there’s more important things I need to spend it on unfortunately. I was wondering if you’d be interested in selling that compressor you don’t use since it would be ideal for my use case. I have a few computers a small gast oil less compressor, and even a 3d printer I’m Willing to donate towards it if you’d be interested?. how much do you want for it, If I can’t afford it all at once could I pay instalments?

Thanks Dominic

Mark Wainwright

Apr 29, 2023, 6:24:46 PM4/29/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dominic

No problem at all. We are looking for £100 for it which is what it has cost us so far. Happy to meet you at the space so you can look it over and see it running.

Regards Mark

Dominic Scott

Apr 30, 2023, 7:17:09 AM4/30/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi, that would be great. When are you next at the space?

Thanks, Dominic

Mark Wainwright

Apr 30, 2023, 7:45:36 AM4/30/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dominic

I’m heading in now for about an hour so from 1:30pm to 2:30pm ish

Then I maybe in tomorrow night

And then I’ll be in Tuesday night for open session

Regards Mark

Dominic Scott

Apr 30, 2023, 8:03:55 AM4/30/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Okay well I need to pop in to Leeds now anyway I can come up for a little bit I’ll see you then.

Mark Wainwright

Apr 30, 2023, 8:15:52 AM4/30/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

Dominic Scott

Apr 30, 2023, 9:16:41 AM4/30/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi I’m on my way I’m just stuck in traffic

Mark Wainwright

Apr 30, 2023, 9:25:12 AM4/30/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
No worries the gate is closed but not locked

Ben Straker

Apr 30, 2023, 10:20:24 AM4/30/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Not to jump in to this but looking for a 3s printer if you like to sell the one you have Dom?

Thanks
Ben