Leeds Hackspace Robot Wars II - 22/7/2023

Jon Stockill

May 29, 2023, 11:46:56 AM5/29/23
to Leeds Hackspace Group
I'm pleased to announce that we'll be running a second robot wars event
on Saturday 22nd July.

As before it will be for ant weight robots (sub 150g, must fit in a
100mm cube).

If you're interested in entering or would like more information please
see me (Nav) or Hendrik.

If you want to enter but don't know where to start then we can offer
some assistance with the design and construction of your bot, and if
there's enough interest we can probably run sessions on designing and
building robots in the run up to the event, and we can probably sort
the arena out for some practice sessions too.

--
Jon Stockill
li...@stockill.net