First timer

Adam Tasker

May 5, 2024, 5:06:34 PMMay 5
to Leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Dear LHS,

I am writing to you in hope that I can come to your Tuesday event, or the next available one for beginners to LHS.

I am from a STEM background, albeit, a more theoretical one, where I studied materials science and engineering at bachelors level, so I can think technically for sure.

I have a little dream to open a workshop in my garage and make items for people who can’t afford much. For example, I saw on YouTube the impossible flame water fountain:
(First 5mins)

So, let me know if it’s possible to come by Tuesday evening.

Best wishes,
Adam

Mark Wainwright

May 5, 2024, 5:10:56 PMMay 5
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adam

Your welcome to any of our open events be that a Tuesday evening from 7pm to 10pm or the 2nd Saturday of the month from 11am to 4pm.
When you arrive ring the doorbell and one of our members will let you in and give you a tour of the space, you can then hang out and chat to some of our members and work out whether you would like to become a member.

Kind Regards Mark

Leeds Hackspace