Anyone for Lazy Susan parts?

guy1...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2022, 2:03:58 PM7/27/22
to Leeds Hack Space
I have a 'collection' of lazy susan chair pieces. All had small defects, and I argued with them until I got my ordered w/o any (most are <1 cm defects in coating, but I insisted). Now I have this pile which is on its way to the TIP unless someone has better use for them? Happy to leave them in the Space if someone is intersted!

20220727_083847.jpg

Guy Ziv

Jul 27, 2022, 2:06:49 PM7/27/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
p.s. you cant make a full chair of them, unfortunately... not enough legs.

Guy Ziv

On Wed, Jul 27, 2022 at 7:04 PM guy1...@gmail.com <guy1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a 'collection' of lazy susan chair pieces. All had small defects, and I argued with them until I got my ordered w/o any (most are <1 cm defects in coating, but I insisted). Now I have this pile which is on its way to the TIP unless someone has better use for them? Happy to leave them in the Space if someone is intersted!

Mark Wainwright

Jul 27, 2022, 2:42:57 PM7/27/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guy

Can I have them please, happy to collect them too

Regards Mark

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Leeds Hack Space" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/leeds-hack-space/CAOCN%2BVTFMEqdDwr70avxrKfqHi7dbaJ-bZEcE7OD_N94curLEA%40mail.gmail.com.
--
Kind Regards Mark

Leeds Hackspace

Andy51055

Jul 27, 2022, 3:02:59 PM7/27/22
to Leeds Hack Space
I assumed it was parts for a lazy susan in kit form like the one my wife made half a lifetime ago and that still comes out whenever we have tacos (only about once a month these days, sadly). The idea of a lazy susan chair is quite bizarre.