Laser out of order

Mark Wainwright

Jan 1, 2023, 2:31:34 PM1/1/23
to leeds-hack-space
Laser is currently out of order due to the lens being damaged, will update when its in working order agan

Kind Regards Mark

Mark Wainwright

Jan 1, 2023, 7:39:32 PM1/1/23
to leeds-hack-space
Hi Laser peeps
Laser has been repaired with a new lens that has a longer focal length which means it stays in focus over a longer length but the dot is slightly larger this does mean however that a lot of the power and speed settings we are used to will have changed which we now need to reestablish their values. As an example for the new poplar laser ply the attached image shows the old lens power scale test on left and the new lens power scale test on right. quite a difference at the current focus point.

Kind Regards Mark

Adam Burke

Jan 2, 2023, 12:36:01 PM1/2/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
N1 Mark. Big difference with that alright

Regards,