Making contact ...

John Reardon

May 28, 2023, 1:02:33 PM5/28/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leeds Hackspace,
My name is John Reardon. I'm an artist and I'm in Leeds for the next 10 days.
I was wondering if I could come and use a pillar drill to make various, regular, and irregular size holes in plates (cheap, shop bought variety).
If so, when might this be possible and how much might it cost...
Thanks loads
John

@reardonwork
@offgoldsmiths

Mark Wainwright

May 28, 2023, 1:06:11 PM5/28/23
to j.re...@gold.ac.uk, leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,
Sounds interesting, how long do you think you would need to use it for?
We are not a place that has set opening times so would either need to happen during our open evening or at a pre arranged time.

Regards Mark

Kind Regards Mark

Leeds Hackspace

John Reardon

May 28, 2023, 2:10:11 PM5/28/23
to Mark Wainwright, leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark
Thanks for getting back to me
I think a few hours use of a pillar drill should do it...
I'm pretty flexible so wherever the space is open during the week I could come over.
I'll buy some drill bits for drilling plates.
I'm more than happy to come on an evening if this works for you...
Thanks again Mark
Speak soon
John

May 30, 2023, 5:18:41 PM5/30/23
to John Reardon, leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi John

Great to meet you this evening and hopefully you had a successful evening of plate drilling.
Let me know if you would like to use the pillar drill again this week and I’ll see what I can organise.
Please find the bank details below for your donation please use reference ‘Drill Donation’

HSBC Business account

Sort code: 40-27-15

Account Number: 24661583

Kind regards Mark

Alex Cousins

May 30, 2023, 5:41:12 PM5/30/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com, John Reardon
Just fyi, I'll definitely be at the hackspace tomorrow from around 7.

Alex Cousins

May 30, 2023, 5:48:25 PM5/30/23
to John Reardon, leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Possibly one or the other, more likely Friday, but I'm afraid I can't be certain yet. I'll try and let you know ASAP :)

On Tue, 30 May 2023, 22:43 John Reardon, <j.re...@gold.ac.uk> wrote:
Thanks loads for letting me know Alex and lovely to meet you and see the space
Are you also there Thursday and, or Friday
Speak soon
John